In this document: “ACL” means the Australian Consumer Law. “As Is”means a Product sold in the displayed state, including any defects which have been brought to your attention. “Guarantee Period” means the period described in your Tax Invoice that we warrant your Product will remain free of defects.
- “Manufacturer’s Guarantee” means an express guarantee or warranty provided by the manufacturer of a Product.
- “Product” means a product sold or supplied by Opera Home Furniture to You directly as a consumer.
- “Tax Invoice” means the tax invoice produced for the purchase of Products.
- “Quality Guarantee” means this warranty against defects for Products sold or supplied to You by Us.
- “You” means the person to whom a Product has been sold or supplied by Us.
- Terms defined in this document have the same meaning when used in your Tax Invoice.
- This Quality Guarantee is in addition to all of the rights you have under the ACL or any Manufacturer’s Guarantee.